Faith in Nature’s Lavender Soap is a natural hand soap bar that harnesses lavender essential oils to soothe the skin while effectively and gently removing dirt and bacteria. This fragrant, plastic-free lavender hand soap offers a more sustainable way of reducing waste when washing your hands, perfect for anyone wanting to be as kind to the environment as they are to their skin.
- Environmentally friendly hand soap bar made with 100% natural fragrance & essential oils
- Parabens and sulphate-free
- Vegan Society Approved and Cruelty-Free hand care
- Plastic-free and zero-waste
- Recycled cardboard packaging that is recyclable and compostable
- From our natural hand soap and hand wash range
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply Lavender Soap to wet hands, rub together to create lather and rinse off. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with clean water immediately. If irritation occurs, stop use. Keep out of reach of children.
Sodium palmate** Sodium cocoate* and/ or Sodium palm kernelate** Aqua (Water) Glycerin* Lavandula angustifolia oil* Lavandula hybrida oil* Sodium chloride Sodium citrate* Linalool* Limonene*
* Plant derived
** Certified sustainable origin
Free from SLS or Parabens, Cruelty Free International Certified, Vegan Society Certified
Also available as a hand wash. Ask instore about our Faith in Nature refil range.
Product Code: FINSOAPLAV1
Web Code: FINHSL(P)